New Cassette & dropper post bracket

Oct 4, 2020
GB
Hi,

After a little advice. I need a new cassette but the SRAM NX Eagle for my Cube 140 hpc is nowhere to found and stock doesn't seem to around till July. I can't be with out the bike for that long so would a SRAM GX work the same?

Also im having a nightmare with my dropper seat. I lost the bracket for the lever, Cube have been no help in getting a replacement bracket, has anyone come across them?

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Yes the GX will work fine (better)if you have the compatible free hub to put on.
You could look outside of sram for other cassettes. Sunrace etc do the 12speed eagle sizes.

What dropper post and lever is it? Has it got to attach to just the bars or to the brakes? if so what brakes as well.

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Hi,

After a little advice. I need a new cassette but the SRAM NX Eagle for my Cube 140 hpc is nowhere to found and stock doesn't seem to around till July. I can't be with out the bike for that long so would a SRAM GX work the same?

Also im having a nightmare with my dropper seat. I lost the bracket for the lever, Cube have been no help in getting a replacement bracket, has anyone come across them?

Mantel are showing stock due in next week (late May);

They also sell a chain/cassette combo very cheaply;

If you use search you'll find various people have used them with no issues

Is this the dropper lever you need?

Last edited:

Oct 4, 2020
GB
Yes the GX will work fine (better)if you have the compatible free hub to put on.
You could look outside of sram for other cassettes. Sunrace etc do the 12speed eagle sizes.

What dropper post and lever is it? Has it got to attach to just the bars or to the brakes? if so what brakes as well.

Its the dropper post and lever that cam with the bike CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm (XS, S: 100mm, M: 125mm, L, XL: 150mm) its attached (or was) to the handle bars.

As for the hub im only assuming it would be ok as it currently has the NX on it, I cant see any details on the cube website which is a little annoying

Oct 4, 2020
GB
Mantel are showing stock due in next week (late May);

They also sell a chain/cassette combo very cheaply;

If you use search you'll find various people have used them with no issues

Is this the dropper lever you need?

Thanks ill keep my eye on mantle.

Thanks for the link to the dropper lever etc, unfortunately that's not the one. Its pretty frustrating that all I need is the bracket which would save a lot of hassle fitting a new one.

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Thanks ill keep my eye on mantle.

Thanks for the link to the dropper lever etc, unfortunately that's not the one. Its pretty frustrating that all I need is the bracket which would save a lot of hassle fitting a new one.

So it's the horizontal lever type, isn't it just a re-branded Brand-X lever?

The bracket looks identical to the image you posted in December

1621007906747.png

Oct 4, 2020
GB
Ive actually realised the bike has this cassette , I really have no clue LOL
  • CASSETTESram XG-1275 Eagle™, 10-50T

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles