New Bullit

Meso

Apr 18, 2021
UK
Really pleased to have joined the owners club and forum, first Cruz and emtb. :) I was surprised to see my new Bullit S had a dork disc fitted behind the cassette, anyone else have their ride ship with one? Mine has slipped off spokes first ride out, any advice on keep/removal please?

Gallijam

Jan 22, 2020
East Midlands
Hi m8 I’m waiting on my Cruz to come this week then disks I normally take off they normally to protect the chain from damage to the spokes but people normally take them off

blueglide

Jan 2, 2021
Tucson, AZ USA
Really pleased to have joined the owners club and forum, first Cruz and emtb. :) I was surprised to see my new Bullit S had a dork disc fitted behind the cassette, anyone else have their ride ship with one? Mine has slipped off spokes first ride out, any advice on keep/removal please?
My Heckler had one in the bag with owners manuals but was not installed (also had SC wheel reflective stickers). Derailleur is adjusted properly so I see no need to install dork disc.

Meso

Apr 18, 2021
UK
Cheers guys cut it off by scoring with a stanley knife and then snapping it off. Looks and sounds better for it too! ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles