Levo SL Gen 1 Need advise for sizing

David666

Aug 26, 2021
France
I am looking for an advise for my girlfriend. She is looking for a Levo SL Gen2 and she is 1.52m tall (5ft).
She has the opportunity to test a S2 which was not so bad but Specialized sizing is advising a S1. But S1 has shorter travel with rear shock lower spec. She is now hesitatîng…

joeymrg

Sep 19, 2024
Dayton
S1 will feel snappier and more nimble due to shorter travel, but less stable at speed. S2 shock is higher spec so will perform better if she wants to ride tricky trails. Consider having her test both back-to-back if possible to see which fits and feels best in real riding. My advice would be to go with whichever size feels most stable

David666

Aug 26, 2021
France
S1 will feel snappier and more nimble due to shorter travel, but less stable at speed. S2 shock is higher spec so will perform better if she wants to ride tricky trails. Consider having her test both back-to-back if possible to see which fits and feels best in real riding. My advice would be to go with whichever size feels most stable
Thank you for your reply. It is exactly what I already told her. 😁
Unfortunatly, she did not have the opportunity to test a S1 and I am looking for some experience from Levo SL riders.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles