My Levo upgrades - wheels, brakes, cassette and stem / handle bar.

Taffyteg

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2018
United Kingdom
Finally got all my bits (No thanks to Tredz - another story) and I have to admit what a amazing upgrade they have made.
I have gone for the Hope 35W wheels with Pro 4 hubs and they feel great, a lot stiffer than the stock wheels.
I also went with the Hope Tech 3 lever with E4 calipers and Hope floating rotors, the brakes now feel so much better and powerful.
I have ditched the SRAM XD freehub and gone with the Hope freehub / Shimano setup and purchased a Sunrace 11-46 rear cassette. With the 30T chain ring I found in bottom gear my cadence was too high, so have gone back to the stock 32T chainring. When running in granny you are now able to climb steep slopes without needing to excessively use the motor. The gear shifting also seems much smoother and precise with the new cassette. I fitted a new PCX1 chain at the same time.
Finally I have gone for a Renthal short stem and carbon bars, 740mm in lieu of the stock 750mm. Looks great and the shorter stem allows my posture to sit more upright, whilst allowing me to hang more off the back when needed.
Personally I think the bike looks great and goes well, the Hope anodized orange sits well against the monster green and I am very happy with the transformation.
Finally in ECO I am now running at 5%, 50% in trail and 100% in Turbo. I swap between ECO and Trail when my heart rate gets excessive and very rarely use Turbo.
Enjoy the pics and if you need any info please get in touch.

20180524_194504.jpg

20180522_165851.jpg

20180522_165910.jpg

20180522_165845.jpg

20180522_165818.jpg

Paulo Miguel

Jun 9, 2018
Albufeira
Hello , i have a Kenevo, and i have the Hope brakes with 203mm disk to fit front and rear.
Can you plase confirm the size of yors disk´s, if thay are 203mm cam you tell me the code or ref or letter for the adapter´s ????
I think i nead in the front for the RX Lyrik the B Adapter from Hope and on rear the G Adaptor .....
Can you help me ???
Thanks

Taffyteg

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2018
United Kingdom
Hello , i have a Kenevo, and i have the Hope brakes with 203mm disk to fit front and rear.
Can you plase confirm the size of yors disk´s, if thay are 203mm cam you tell me the code or ref or letter for the adapter´s ????
I think i nead in the front for the RX Lyrik the B Adapter from Hope and on rear the G Adaptor .....
Can you help me ???
Thanks
The Hopes are 200mm rotors, same as the Levo

Richiechester

May 22, 2020
Cheshire
Finally got all my bits (No thanks to Tredz - another story) and I have to admit what a amazing upgrade they have made.
I have gone for the Hope 35W wheels with Pro 4 hubs and they feel great, a lot stiffer than the stock wheels.
I also went with the Hope Tech 3 lever with E4 calipers and Hope floating rotors, the brakes now feel so much better and powerful.
I have ditched the SRAM XD freehub and gone with the Hope freehub / Shimano setup and purchased a Sunrace 11-46 rear cassette. With the 30T chain ring I found in bottom gear my cadence was too high, so have gone back to the stock 32T chainring. When running in granny you are now able to climb steep slopes without needing to excessively use the motor. The gear shifting also seems much smoother and precise with the new cassette. I fitted a new PCX1 chain at the same time.
Finally I have gone for a Renthal short stem and carbon bars, 740mm in lieu of the stock 750mm. Looks great and the shorter stem allows my posture to sit more upright, whilst allowing me to hang more off the back when needed.
Personally I think the bike looks great and goes well, the Hope anodized orange sits well against the monster green and I am very happy with the transformation.
Finally in ECO I am now running at 5%, 50% in trail and 100% in Turbo. I swap between ECO and Trail when my heart rate gets excessive and very rarely use Turbo.
Enjoy the pics and if you need any info please get in touch.

View attachment 1751

View attachment 1752

View attachment 1753

View attachment 1754

View attachment 1755
What size discs and adapters did u need order

Taffyteg

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2018
United Kingdom
Hi all it's been a while since I posted anything on here, although I have been coming back for a nose from time to time. Anyhow I finally got around to fitting some frame stickers or decals (whichever you prefer) pics below. The decals or stickers really transfer the look of bike, it looks great, well I think so anyhow. Also added some Hope shorter cranks and a new chainring. Enjoy.

20200328_090727.jpg

20200328_090800.jpg

20200328_090810.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles