Kenevo Gen1 Mullet options and feedback

JMP85

Feb 16, 2022
Glasgow
Hi, I’ve just bought a new to me 2021 Kenevo and I’m thinking of going mullet. I’ve used the search facility and read all the older posts. What is the latest thoughts on going mullet?
I know guys are going full 29er but I prefer mullet or stay 27.5.
I’m thinking fox 38 with 29 will be too slack but I could fit offset cups to bring it up to around 63 degrees?

Geas

Jun 24, 2022
Austria
I can just tell you that I always preferred mullet too. Rode my Kenevo w/ mullet setup for 3 months. Never liked full 29er in general but one day I gave it a try and to my big surprise the Kenevo rides so much better full 29er. I can strongly recommend it. Fox 38 with mullet was a little too slack for me, although I never tried it with offset cups.

cozzy

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
Aug 11, 2019
Hampshire UK
Yes i way prefer mine but wouldnt do it with a single crown fork without dropping travel. The 180mm boxer in 29" has an a2c of about 580mm.
I would like to try a smaller offset that 56mm though.
Ive seen the thread on full 29 kenevos on here & looks interesting, but I just dont want that big wheel buzzing me with potential otb consequences.
With a narrower 29 tyre you may even be able to squeeze one into the existing 27.5 fork to test without much outlay.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles