move to the dark side lol

festaa

Apr 25, 2020
uk
now then hope everyone is fit and well ... well ive gone and done it bought a new 2020 kenevo comp the other day turn around for delivery is a couple of weeks ... and ive not told any of the lads who i normally ride with lol ... most twist their faces or look up to the sky when an ebike passes them .. should be interesting 1st ride ...

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
Happy New bike day, you'll love it :). Honestly what is all this bollox about pulling faces and making stupid comments when an emtb passes someone up hill, is it jealousy ? Its not like any of these cu"ts are in a competition .
To be honest maybe I'm just as guilty as those guys.

When i come across a gruelling off road climb and spot a serious looking dude all kitted out on his expensive mtb half way up the hill busting a lung I think for fucks sakes piss off down another route so I don't have to make some stupid remark as I pass him while smoking a fag :rolleyes:.

I guess that's a hole new topic though. Let us no how it goes when it arrives ;)

festaa

Apr 25, 2020
uk
lol i know mate at the end of the day who cares were all out enjoying what we love to do ... it will make a change me waiting on them at the top lol

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
Theres something internally satisfying when cruising up a tech climb and non ebikers are pushing or panting
Its not satisfying though, i don't wont to piss on a blokes chips while i feel the need to get this climb over and done and have to make some stupid comment to justify me blasting buy him up hill :rolleyes:
To be honest i might just saying if you have a problem with me overtaking you find another job that pays more or keep your comments to yourself :mad:

Geoffdy

Jul 6, 2021
Southam, Warwickshire
Happy New bike day, you'll love it :). Honestly what is all this bollox about pulling faces and making stupid comments when an emtb passes someone up hill, is it jealousy ? Its not like any of these cu"ts are in a competition .
To be honest maybe I'm just as guilty as those guys.

When i come across a gruelling off road climb and spot a serious looking dude all kitted out on his expensive mtb half way up the hill busting a lung I think for fucks sakes piss off down another route so I don't have to make some stupid remark as I pass him while smoking a fag :rolleyes:.

I guess that's a hole new topic though. Let us no how it goes when it arrives ;)
???

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles