Levo Gen 2 Motor to battery cable. 19 Levo

Adam29

Jun 9, 2020
Derbyshire
Dose anyone on here know if this part can be purchased ? I'v noticed by reading on here they are prone to failing. As they are an easy part to replace it would save a lot of time having to be without a bike if it has to go into a dealer for replacement.

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
Dose anyone on here know if this part can be purchased ? I'v noticed by reading on here they are prone to failing. As they are an easy part to replace it would save a lot of time having to be without a bike if it has to go into a dealer for replacement.

I'm fairly sure it can, but if it's replaced by the dealer it only takes a couple of minutes and more than likely be free.

I had mine replaced at the free service/check free of charge as I'd asked them beforehand. Some owners have had them sent to them, but I was told the old ones have to be sent back to Specialized.

It might be worth giving them a call to ask if they can do it while you wait or will send one.

Adam29

Jun 9, 2020
Derbyshire
I'm fairly sure it can, but if it's replaced by the dealer it only takes a couple of minutes and more than likely be free.

I had mine replaced at the free service/check free of charge as I'd asked them beforehand. Some owners have had them sent to them, but I was told the old ones have to be sent back to Specialized.

It might be worth giving them a call to ask if they can do it while you wait or will send one.
Thanks for the info. I was just thinking of getting one in stock for "when" it go's.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles