Morning , everybody.

fletch

May 12, 2020
lancs
Incoming newbie. im not new to mtb and have done quite a bit over my 55 years on this planet but have lapsed over the last few years until i got a levo comp carbon in november ( 2019 ex leisure lakes demo bike). i do have a bit of mx experience from the 90s and more recently some trials and enduro experience. i have the scars and body to prove this ;). ( usual stuff, separated shoulder , acls, cartlidge etc). but nonetheless i still get out and do a bit. i have watched the forum for a bit and have decided that i quite like the banter and the odd bit of useful info , so here i am. im no keyboard warrior, but im also no fool and can spot a bell end at 100 metres , so i probably wont post much but you never know ......... i went for the levo as i have had a few spesh over the years and just like them, my last bike being a 2016 stumpy and although i have had 2 power cables im happy with the bike ( its now on v3 so should be right) and over the last month its done 470 miles with no issues. ( its semi rural where i like so i havent been taking the mick with the covid stuff). im from between Lancs and Manchester so there is a load of good stuff right on my doorstep , which makes me lucky i guess and i also have friends who are well into emtb and have a great knowledge of localish routes. Anyway, thats my intro done and dusted ! cheers everybody.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles