Lost my Bosch Kiox 330IB display, what do I need to do to replace it?

EMTBehave

Apr 7, 2019
CH
Hi all. The other day I lost my Bosch Kiox 330IB (2020) display head unit and never found it again. Unfortunately I did not use a lanyard cable, lesson learnt.

However what do I need to do to replace it, can I just buy another of the exact same head unit head unit and it plugs into the magnetic cradle and works right away, or is there more installation effort involved?

Many thanks for the advice. :)

Ark

Mar 8, 2023
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hi all. The other day I lost my Bosch Kiox 330IB (2020) display head unit and never found it again. Unfortunately I did not use a lanyard cable, lesson learnt.

However what do I need to do to replace it, can I just buy another of the exact same head unit head unit and it plugs into the magnetic cradle and works right away, or is there more installation effort involved?

Many thanks for the advice. :)
yea, or buy a bosch smart phone grip and lose your phone instead

Shark58

Mar 5, 2023
Germany
nothing else needed?
I would remove the old unit from the list of components under ‚my bike‘ in the Bosch eBike Connect app.
Then remove the unit from the paired bluetooth devices in your smartphone settings app.
At last add the new unit to your bike in the Bosch eBike Connect app and follow the steps to connect it through bluetooth.

This will ensure activity tracking to work.

For the new Kiox to function with your bike it‘s all plug and play.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles