Looking for a paid tutor for an DIY eBike/battery build

PilotSune

May 15, 2020
Faroe Islands
Hi, I’m Sune from the Faroe Islands.
Thank you for accepting me in the community.
I’m looking to get into eBikeing and was hoping to avoid all the beginner mistakes of buying wrong/double items and tools ect.
So I was hoping to find an online tutor/mentor with good Battery and eBike experience to help me with the process.
I will off cause pay for your service.
I‘m fairy technically minded and have done a bit of Arduino (micro controllers) and can wire the Basic electrical system house.

So If it has any interest please let me know OR if you know of anyone that can help me, you are welcome to connect us.
Many best regards
Sune

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Hi, I’m Sune from the Faroe Islands.
Thank you for accepting me in the community.
I’m looking to get into eBikeing and was hoping to avoid all the beginner mistakes of buying wrong/double items and tools ect.
So I was hoping to find an online tutor/mentor with good Battery and eBike experience to help me with the process.
I will off cause pay for your service.
I‘m fairy technically minded and have done a bit of Arduino (micro controllers) and can wire the Basic electrical system house.

So If it has any interest please let me know OR if you know of anyone that can help me, you are welcome to connect us.
Many best regards
Sune
I don't believe that you need to pay anyone! With what is on YouTube and with advice from Forums like this one, you should be able to get pretty much everything you need for free. People actually like helping others who have the same interests!
Welcome to the Forum. :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles