Looking for a large or XL specialized levo Sl

Maybe E

May 27, 2020
Canada
Hi,

Like the title says I’m looking to purchase a Specialized Turbo Levo SL in either large or XL. If you are thinking of selling please let me know.

cheers

Tommidd

Jun 19, 2020
California
I’m 6ft with longish legs for my height. The L is fine but I’m getting near the limit of an L and likely overlapping into XL. Glad I got the Large. However, sometimes I do wonder. Hope that helps but .... I do wonder. Lol

Verdict: IMHO they run dead-on or a tad small.

Maybe E

May 27, 2020
Canada
I agree the sizing does run a bit small. I’m 6’1 and have a large 19 Stumpjumper and do find the reach a bit short. But then on trails I do like the slightly smaller size of the large. So same boat where I’m not really sure which size is best.

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
I’m 6ft 1 & 3/4”, and ended up with an XL. I have had 4 Stumpys in Large, and then a Trek Rail in Large.
The Rail was slightly bigger than my current Stumpy, and I found it more comfortable to ride and more stable downhill.

I test rode a Large SL, but opted for the XL for the extra length. Easier to make a big bike smaller than a small bike bigger!
Bear in mind, the difference is only something like 25mm!

Maybe E

May 27, 2020
Canada
Thanks for thoughts. Also the supply around my area is extremely limited for the time being. There are two bikes available a large expert and xl s works and that’s about it to choose from.

Maybe E

May 27, 2020
Canada
Hi, thanks for the reply. I did wind up getting an s works sl in large for a good price already. Best of luck with your sale.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles