List of Trusted Chinese/ Ali Express Sellers

Elvi$

Jul 18, 2024
UK
I think it would be great if there was a list of China sellers who people on this forum have bought from in 2024

I know compiling lists is difficult due to companies posting their own reviews, but I think it is easy to work out the fake from the real ones.

I would be grateful if anyone can give a short review of the seller, experience( how long it took, packaging), product they bought, additional charges to their country etc.

If enough people respond, I will update this thread with a concise table. This will hopefully benefit anyone on this forum who wants to go down the China route from the UK

Thanks in advance, Dom

Last edited:

Captainkirk2020

Jun 30, 2024
uk
I think it would be great if there was a list of China sellers who people on this forum have bought from in 2024

I know compiling lists is difficult due to companies posting their own reviews, but I think it is easy to work out the fake from the real ones.

I would be grateful if anyone can give a short review of the seller, experience( how long it took, packaging), product they bought, additional charges to their country etc.

If enough people respond, I will update this thread with a concise table. This will hopefully benefit anyone on this forum who wants to go down the China route from the UK

Thanks in advance, Dom
Can tell you that the kunlun has not been on cheap sites but will let you know the full time from start to I receive

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles