Levo Gen 2 Levo walk mode much improved in the last firmware update

Levo Laland

Nov 27, 2019
Surrey UK
Whilst fiddling with the bike at lunchtime, doing the change gears using walk mode thing, I discovered the walk mode on my 2019 Levo is much improved since the last update. The walk button seemed happy to power the rear wheel as long as I wanted, with no stuttering like it used to do. So, I thought I'd test it to see if it would pull me along on the bike and I discovered that with my gearing (34-11) walk mode will happily pull me along at about 6 mph on the flat without pedalling. I did this for a quarter of a mile without issue. So, walk mode is now a kind of get me home if I can't walk mode!

Tigerruss

May 26, 2020
Oxon
Whilst fiddling with the bike at lunchtime, doing the change gears using walk mode thing, I discovered the walk mode on my 2019 Levo is much improved since the last update. The walk button seemed happy to power the rear wheel as long as I wanted, with no stuttering like it used to do. So, I thought I'd test it to see if it would pull me along on the bike and I discovered that with my gearing (34-11) walk mode will happily pull me along at about 6 mph on the flat without pedalling. I did this for a quarter of a mile without issue. So, walk mode is now a kind of get me home if I can't walk mode!
what f/w version ?

Levo Laland

Nov 27, 2019
Surrey UK
72FD6930-A080-4793-BF88-354D523016C3.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles