Levo Tyres

Shane’s1000rr

Apr 4, 2018
County Durham
Hi since getting the Levo noticed the front trying to wash out with the 2.8 butchers in dry dusty conditions def feel I could push faster but keep feeling the front wanting to go when I blast into dry dusty pebbly berms never happens with my Trance use Hans damph on that happy with the butcher on the rear anyone recommend a good front to go with the rear butcher

Shane’s1000rr

Apr 4, 2018
County Durham
Yeah buddy suppose ya right I do a good pace in my own way and could be tired and getting things wrong here and there and the bikes new to me so comparing it to my other trail bike and downhill bike the difference is chalk and cheese think am just chasing that front end confidence thing we all love to push harder and faster do it on my super bikes and once you get it right it’s heaven lol cheers for the information Gary great honest advice as always am new to ebikes so all advice is a plus to me I shortened my stem length that helped with the weight over the front bit but maybe it’s my technique still not sure about the butchers yet though not a fan

Mountie

Apr 29, 2018
Canada
Hi since getting the Levo noticed the front trying to wash out with the 2.8 butchers in dry dusty conditions def feel I could push faster but keep feeling the front wanting to go when I blast into dry dusty pebbly berms never happens with my Trance use Hans damph on that happy with the butcher on the rear anyone recommend a good front to go with the rear butcher

The 2.8 are not as good as the 3” on last years bike. I’m riding in dry dusty conditions now and have tucked the front a lot more then I did on last years bike. Maybe a Setup thing.

Dee Scee

Dec 21, 2018
Berkeley
I know this is months later, but I’ve just put a 2.6 hillbilly on the front of my 2017 and a butcher 2.8 on the back and it is fantastic. Much more cornering grip than the 3.0 purgatory that came on it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles