Levo Comp Suspension Pressures.

Two Tone

Apr 20, 2020
Cambridgeshire
Can anyone give me a rough idea as to roughly what pressures to put into the front and rear suspension I weigh in at 90 kgs I don't do any jumps just long-distance trail rides Id prefer the set up to be on the plush side, Thanks.

Dan63

Feb 4, 2019
Brisbane
A good starting point would be to set your sag front and rear to roughly 30%. Ride your usual trails and monitor the position of travel o-ring on the fork and shock to see how much travel you're using as you ride. Ideally you want to be using 80% travel under normal circumstances and closer to 95-100% travel when pushing harder.

If you're using too much travel too easily you can look at adding a little more air or volume spacers. If you don't seem to be using majority of the travel you can soften things up by removing air or volume spacers. Ideally get the suspension as soft and supple as possible so its working well but still giving enough support that you're not blowing through to full travel.

There's plenty of guides out there and videos on youtube that explain it well. Get the basics set with the air and then from there you can start to work with the damper settings too. Once you get it dialled the bike will work a lot better and will be quite satisfying to have achieved with a little trial and error to see what works best.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles