Last Dub black of the season ticked!! Video

cragginshred

Jun 10, 2024
Sonora ca
This are is so remote. We shuttled part of it then pedaled about 12miles up to the back of the canyon via dirt roads and connector trails. Then the drop in. The trail has not been ridden at all this summer so a lot of loose dirt and rock with branches, then,.... you get to the slabs which were amazing.
Several loose gravel on rock were super sketchy. I walked a few sections due to both having stiches in my arm from last weeks crash and how far back in there we were.

Once at the bottom of the backside of the canyon we chilled snacked and took in the experience with some super cool bros. So nice to not have any attitudes of who is the best rider or any of that crap I run into with rock climbing or other sports I've been into

Last part was the egress! Full on e bike joy to be able to turbo up steep switch backs to get out. You get a false summit only to ride another 2 miles of lava cap. Fortunately it was well marked and I was following guys who knew the way! Last note I am kind of a wimp when it comes to exploring new trails without "guides" so despite opting to walk a few sections it was an amazing experience!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles