Just pulled the trigger on my 1st EMTB!

cragginshred

Jun 10, 2024
Sonora ca
Hello all, new here! I live in the Sonora Ca area. We ride the epic Pinecrest peak are AKA "Gnarcrest" due to all the sick granite rolls, slabs, rock gardens and chunder! This in the Sierra Nv mountains north of Yosemite. See below video for some terrain and scenery samples

We typically would shuttle most of the way to the top, however more riders are pedaling from the bottom due to EMTB purchases. I had been holding off on getting one thinking the technology is only going to get better ect... Bummer is I am only wanting to ride when there is a shuttle options and opt out of winter rides where there is hours of uphill pedaling at elevation.

The recent sales prompting me to pull the trigger on an EMTB. Talking to several friends in the industry I landed on a Pivot Shuttle Am (ride build)
Hopefully it arrives Fri with video reviews to follow. Cheers and thanks for including me!

Don

Rod B.

Aug 18, 2021
USA, Orange County Ca.
Hello all, new here! I live in the Sonora Ca area. We ride the epic Pinecrest peak are AKA "Gnarcrest" due to all the sick granite rolls, slabs, rock gardens and chunder! This in the Sierra Nv mountains north of Yosemite. See below video for some terrain and scenery samples

We typically would shuttle most of the way to the top, however more riders are pedaling from the bottom due to EMTB purchases. I had been holding off on getting one thinking the technology is only going to get better ect... Bummer is I am only wanting to ride when there is a shuttle options and opt out of winter rides where there is hours of uphill pedaling at elevation.

The recent sales prompting me to pull the trigger on an EMTB. Talking to several friends in the industry I landed on a Pivot Shuttle Am (ride build)
Hopefully it arrives Fri with video reviews to follow. Cheers and thanks for including me!

Don

Don,

Congrats on the new bike. You're going to love it. Great video, I love riding that type of terrain.

Be safe,
Rod

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles