Just done a video review of Shoes and Vault pedals - Really work well together.

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo

I feel these Northwave Clan EMTB Shoes and DMR Vault Blue Pedals are a perfect combination. In this video, we take a look at the brilliant Northwave Clan EMTB shoes and look at how grippy they are, and how they feel on the pedals. Do they offer enough grip to support you on the bike, or even when walking?

I also take a look at the Vault DMR pedals and how they work in combination with the Northwave Emtb shoes. Is this the perfect match made in heaven for your next EMTB adventure? Let's hit the trails and find out. This is not a sponsored video, all items were bought by myself.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Emtb shoes? And "beautiful" Haibike? ?

I just checked the date. I guess a lot of things had to be postponed for 6 months because of Covid.

Singletrackmind

Sep 17, 2020
San Diego, CA

I feel these Northwave Clan EMTB Shoes and DMR Vault Blue Pedals are a perfect combination. In this video, we take a look at the brilliant Northwave Clan EMTB shoes and look at how grippy they are, and how they feel on the pedals. Do they offer enough grip to support you on the bike, or even when walking?

I also take a look at the Vault DMR pedals and how they work in combination with the Northwave Emtb shoes. Is this the perfect match made in heaven for your next EMTB adventure? Let's hit the trails and find out. This is not a sponsored video, all items were bought by myself.
Have lots of flat shoes and have tried many different platform pedals after graduating "up" from clipless! My current go to for my Levo is the Northwave Clan (mine are not the emtb version?) and DMR Vault Oil slick model. Near I dear say they may be actually too sticky for some. I absolutely love this combo and highly recommend.

For my YT Decoy Elite, I am running Deity Tmac's with Ride Concepts mid-top shoes. The Tmacs are not quite as grippy as the DMR Vaults and prefer this on my downhill sled cus I like to change the position of my feet and ride more old school style.

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
Have lots of flat shoes and have tried many different platform pedals after graduating "up" from clipless! My current go to for my Levo is the Northwave Clan (mine are not the emtb version?) and DMR Vault Oil slick model. Near I dear say they may be actually too sticky for some. I absolutely love this combo and highly recommend.

For my YT Decoy Elite, I am running Deity Tmac's with Ride Concepts mid-top shoes. The Tmacs are not quite as grippy as the DMR Vaults and prefer this on my downhill sled cus I like to change the position of my feet and ride more old school style.
Emtb ;) was first ever mtb review.. I'll learn lol. Yes love the shoes.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Interesting, I am a big fan of Northwave SPD shoes but found their flats to have as much grip as an ice skate on water.

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
My feet stick really well feels like I have spss on with these pedals and shoes.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles