Is it right time to buy a Kenevo ?

Funky Bolly

Nov 10, 2018
Newport wales
Right then Ive been patent and can still wait but , is it the right time to get a good deal on a Kenevo ? There's a new model later in year and Ive read people getting great deals on said bike because dealers want to get rid of old stock ready for new model or is it a quiet time for them ? Like in the head line of this thread I'm willing to wait a bit longer what's your opions folks .

dirt huffer

E*POWAH Master
Dec 3, 2018
Minneapolis
Might be worthwhile to call some local dealers and see if they can get you a price that works for you. If they aren't flexible on price, they might be on some of the components. I know when I had a deposit down on a 2019 Levo, the dealer was willing to swap wheels and tires to 27.5+ for no additional cost.

I haven't read anything from Specialized (yet) that the 2020 model will be updated with a newly designed frame and updated Brose motor. I'm guessing they would release that info in June or July, and then you might see some discounts later in summer/fall. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they carried over the model year and we didn't see an update until 2021 for the Kenevo. But I don't have any inside knowledge either

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
15% off at Freeborn, probably the same at Berkshire Cycles. Your LBS may be able to a similar deal.

Or there's this beast on fleabay;
s-l1600.jpg

Lochlomonddr

Dec 12, 2018
Scotland
I finally got to sit on one and have a demo, got a pretty decent deal on a brand new kenevo, was the 2018 cali-fade colours, but actually did not really care aboout the colour. It was a shop floor model, still has the plastic protective wrap on so clearly never been taken outside. It was missing the bottle cage but specialized were very nice and sending me a new one for free (bought the bike from evans) I had been messed about by my local specalized dealers and had contacted them regards that. They kindly agreed to send me it for free. Picked it up at the weekend and hopefully get out on it this wednesday. Got it for a smidge over £4k which i thought was pretty good.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles