Invisiframe

Murphius

Jun 19, 2020
Washington
Can’t comment on the finish of the pro race since I have the base 2019 but I can comment on invisiframe. I was fairly disappointed with the kit they sent, several pieces were labeled incorrectly, some of the pieces didn’t fit, and others were rotated for left/right when they should have been mirrored. I emailed them about it and all they said was they worked on it late at night (fatigued while designing) and sorry. Would have appreciated some attempt to make it better but they offered nothing. Maybe I’m expecting too much. I’d look into ridewraps instead as I’ve heard nothing but good things about them. Unfortunately they didn’t have the decoy kit in my bikes size until more recently.

Yorkshirelad

Oct 11, 2019
Robin hoods bay
Can’t comment on the finish of the pro race since I have the base 2019 but I can comment on invisiframe. I was fairly disappointed with the kit they sent, several pieces were labeled incorrectly, some of the pieces didn’t fit, and others were rotated for left/right when they should have been mirrored. I emailed them about it and all they said was they worked on it late at night (fatigued while designing) and sorry. Would have appreciated some attempt to make it better but they offered nothing. Maybe I’m expecting too much. I’d look into ridewraps instead as I’ve heard nothing but good things about them. Unfortunately they didn’t have the decoy kit in my bikes size until more recently.
Had a look... have ordered a kit. Will post up results once installed.
Thanks ??

DB88MOTO

Apr 25, 2020
BC Canada
Just installed a full ride wrap in Matte on my new Pro race yesterday. I decided to go with matte and happy I did.

C17709BD-5D85-4B0E-8C92-9D8C70C54DC0_1_201_a.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles