I'm new here.

jluketwo

Oct 11, 2024
NC USA
Hi All,
Im new here and looking to build an EMTB. Decided on a Lightcarbon frame the LCE971
powered by a bafang m600. More taylored to an all-mountain riding style. Looking for knowedge and information I came across a thread by Denver(Assembly frame LightCarbon LCE971 bafang M510 (By Denver)). I plan on doing something similar. I haven't heard back from Lightcarbon yet I haved reached out via email. Any pointers on contacts there would be great.

Sayonara

Jan 21, 2024
Finland
Hi All,
Im new here and looking to build an EMTB. Decided on a Lightcarbon frame the LCE971
powered by a bafang m600. More taylored to an all-mountain riding style. Looking for knowedge and information I came across a thread by Denver(Assembly frame LightCarbon LCE971 bafang M510 (By Denver)). I plan on doing something similar. I haven't heard back from Lightcarbon yet I haved reached out via email. Any pointers on contacts there would be great.
Been riding my LCE971 for about 4 months now. Extremely happy how good the bike is to ride. I strongly suggest you get m560 instead of m600. Been really happy with mine.

[email protected] is Jims email. I think he is responsible of the mtb side of things.

I also went with 160mm fork like Denver. Really enjoying it. Fox 36 Performance Elite 160mm. I have the newer model of a shock compered to Denver. I have the version with HBO. Super Deluxe Ultimate HBO. The HBO feature is awesome!

jluketwo

Oct 11, 2024
NC USA
Been riding my LCE971 for about 4 months now. Extremely happy how good the bike is to ride. I strongly suggest you get m560 instead of m600. Been really happy with mine.

[email protected] is Jims email. I think he is responsible of the mtb side of things.

I also went with 160mm fork like Denver. Really enjoying it. Fox 36 Performance Elite 160mm. I have the newer model of a shock compered to Denver. I have the version with HBO. Super Deluxe Ultimate HBO. The HBO feature is awesome!
My only concern with the m560 is the noise.

jluketwo

Oct 11, 2024
NC USA

Has any tried this? Bafang M560 /G5300 motor kit 48V 500W-Greenbikekit.com BBS, ebike batteries, Bafang M620, Bafang M600, Bafang M500, Bafang M510, KT controller with display-GreenBikeKit.com
Is it actually m600 quiet?

jluketwo

Oct 11, 2024
NC USA
Does anyone have any real world experiences with both the m600 and m560? Seems like all pros with the 560? Aside from sound which is solved in the newer m560?

xtraman122

Mar 2, 2024
USA
You can probably find a few people who have used both. Maybe @Dado has some experience with both? I’ve seen everyone across the board say the M560 is better feeling and has an improved torque sensor, it’s supposed to be the M600s successor so I personally wouldn’t go building a new bike with an M600 at this point.

Dado

Jun 28, 2022
Bratislava
You can probably find a few people who have used both. Maybe @Dado has some experience with both? I’ve seen everyone across the board say the M560 is better feeling and has an improved torque sensor, it’s supposed to be the M600s successor so I personally wouldn’t go building a new bike with an M600 at this point.
That is right and you wont buy M600 soon. Bafang is just selling them off now for a good price.
M560 is more loud then M600, but not that bad. No more than HD motor. But for the extra power it is worth. From videos it sounds quite scary, but it is that action cam, close to motor. On your own ears it is OK, not taking attention like I was with first revision of M560. Also good weight and possibility to set power parameters. And the best thing, you can go 1250W continous and wont overheat. Second revision of M600 was overheating a lot - got 132 degree C in 7 minutes. :(

xtraman122

Mar 2, 2024
USA
That is right and you wont buy M600 soon. Bafang is just selling them off now for a good price.
M560 is more loud then M600, but not that bad. No more than HD motor. But for the extra power it is worth. From videos it sounds quite scary, but it is that action cam, close to motor. On your own ears it is OK, not taking attention like I was with first revision of M560. Also good weight and possibility to set power parameters. And the best thing, you can go 1250W continous and wont overheat. Second revision of M600 was overheating a lot - got 132 degree C in 7 minutes. :(
It really is crazy how much the microphones amplify some sounds like these. I just for a heat pump water heater and I was trying to describe to someone how quiet it is while running, I took a video with my phone and didn't even bother sending it because it made it sound so much louder than it does in reality.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles