"How bout that ride in?"

Longlegs

Sep 24, 2024
California
Hello from San Francisco! Please help me find a XL bike, there's so many options and I'm overwhelmed. I love love love the Look of the Heckler S 29 but would you recommend something else (with a bosch) that's Cheaper? Im also looking at the Orbea H10 that ive found on sale. any and all recommendations are welcome. Will probably go through my LBS when I pull the trigger. My Budget is 6k

Last edited:

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Welcome to my forums.
Cheers.

Hello from San Francisco! Please help me find a XL bike, there's so many options and I'm overwhelmed. I love love love the Look of the Heckler S 29 but would you recommend something else (with a bosch) that's Cheaper? Im also looking at the Orbea H10 that ive found on sale. any and all recommendations are welcome. Will probably go through my LBS when I pull the trigger
There’s so many options! An XL eMTB is usually not a problem. Access to a LBS is very important. A Bosch motor is a good start but now finding a bike that fits your budget …the fun begins 😉

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Hello from San Francisco! Please help me find a XL bike, there's so many options and I'm overwhelmed. I love love love the Look of the Heckler S 29 but would you recommend something else (with a bosch) that's Cheaper? Im also looking at the Orbea H10 that ive found on sale. any and all recommendations are welcome. Will probably go through my LBS when I pull the trigger. My Budget is 6k

Santa Cruz, Ibis, and Pivot are all somewhat local to you, so getting support will be easy. Specialized and Trek are big enough where you can get pretty good support locally, and they're knocking out some really good deals. If you look around SC and Pivot might be offering some low-spec'ed models at nice prices.

Longlegs

Sep 24, 2024
California
Santa Cruz, Ibis, and Pivot are all somewhat local to you, so getting support will be easy. Specialized and Trek are big enough where you can get pretty good support locally, and they're knocking out some really good deals. If you look around SC and Pivot might be offering some low-spec'ed models at nice prices.
Appreciate the insight! SC is actually having a sale right now and the discounts are quite enticing. Im also looking at the IBIS timp Peak Pro. Two bikes out of my "budget" but I really like them!

franciscoasismm

May 31, 2021
Badajoz
Shimano EP801
Bosch

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles