Hi there! Greetings from Switzerland!

Jakub

Jun 24, 2021
Switzerland
My name is Jakub. I came from Poland, but live in Switzerland together with my family. Currently I ride an all-mountain bike from Breezer - with a full suspension. I enjoy mountain riding in the local area - Jura Mountains.

I took a decision to buy my first e-bike, seeing such a lot advantages based on my personal preferences, ride style and capacity. Moreover, it will give me more fun while pulling Thule bike trailer with two children, in the hilly region I live. I have my favorite "number one" e-bike, and any related questions I'll share with you on the forum.

Cheers!

Ponk

May 17, 2020
Switzerland AG.
Welcome, I’m new here too, also near the Jura in canton AG, been away from biking a few years, back into it now, or at least trying to get some fitness. Get my new eMTB on Tuesday then should be out much more.

Last edited:

Ponk

May 17, 2020
Switzerland AG.
Haha, funny you should say that! Was skimming thru the pic of the day thread and mentioned to my wife that Switzerland is very popular!

Picked up my Habit Neo 3 on Wed, biked to work today, mostly a gentle uphill through the forest, usually take 15 mins but got here in a bit under 11...and not sitting at my desk with sweat pi$$ing off while I try and cool down before gowning up to go into the manufacturing room.....RESULT!

And some fun detours lined up for the way home.

Will post some pics, but they WONT have the majestic Alps in the background, but will have some nice Swiss countryside!

Jakub

Jun 24, 2021
Switzerland
Guys, finally I have my new Levo. I haven't ridden my e-bike yet, I mean, just around the house. The weather is awful, but quite soon I should be able to do the test ride.

IMG_1632.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles