Hi there.. greetings from Pennsylvania

JimBo

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
Jan 3, 2019
Western MA, USA
Excited to be in the emtb community. I got a YT Decoy CF Pro last fall. Can't wait to put some miles on this year.
Welcome, great bike from all I'm hearing! Have you not put any miles on it since the Fall? I'd be going nuts if I went that long without riding my new wheels ?

Down in PA as I understand it, state parks all allow eMTBs anywhere mountain bikes are allowed. Unfortunately for me, MA state parks relegate them to 8' wide "improved surface" trails. I'm working to change that...

TommyBoyMTB

Feb 8, 2020
Dillsburg PA
Welcome, great bike from all I'm hearing! Have you not put any miles on it since the Fall? I'd be going nuts if I went that long without riding my new wheels ?

Down in PA as I understand it, state parks all allow eMTBs anywhere mountain bikes are allowed. Unfortunately for me, MA state parks relegate them to 8' wide "improved surface" trails. I'm working to change that...

I have put some miles on, and it’s been a lot of fun. I hear the rules are pretty tight up there. Only place I’ve been recently was Thunder Mountain bike park on my Intense.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles