Hi. Rob told me to post here so I am šŸ¤”

Begazzz

Apr 19, 2022
Uk
Hi. Rob told me to post here so I am. šŸ˜¬. Back looking at eebs after a year off. Lousy experience with a spectral:eek:n. Back looking for an eeb as my pals have caught up and realised how good they are. For me itā€™s a welcome addition to my non ebikes for local trails and long distance excursions. Work has agreed a RTW scheme so here we go!!

Begazzz

Apr 19, 2022
Uk
We didnā€™t have it but presented the info to the financial director explaining how simple it was. Along with the savings to the company via reduced NI contributions. Even if they donā€™t want to fork out the Ā£ from cash flow they can get credit and still save. Best site Iā€™ve found to explain is:

www.greencommuteinitiative.uk

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
We didnā€™t have it but presented the info to the financial director explaining how simple it was. Along with the savings to the company via reduced NI contributions. Even if they donā€™t want to fork out the Ā£ from cash flow they can get credit and still save. Best site Iā€™ve found to explain is:

www.greencommuteinitiative.uk

Win win there mate what bike you fancying then

Begazzz

Apr 19, 2022
Uk
Win win there mate what bike you fancying then

hit list really is defined by what I want it for. Distance riding across moors and nasty north Devon trails. So 29ā€r , big battery, Bosch motor, shop bought, decent but not fancy spec so really canā€™t get past the Cube stereo 140tm for bang for buck. but also looking at the crafty r but really canā€™t help thinking Iā€™ll drown that charge point on the Down tube and not convinced about not being able to take battery out. ( also brakes look average) Recommendations welcomeā€¦

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
hit list really is defined by what I want it for. Distance riding across moors and nasty north Devon trails. So 29ā€r , big battery, Bosch motor, shop bought, decent but not fancy spec so really canā€™t get past the Cube stereo 140tm for bang for buck. but also looking at the crafty r but really canā€™t help thinking Iā€™ll drown that charge point on the Down tube and not convinced about not being able to take battery out. ( also brakes look average) Recommendations welcomeā€¦

Have not looked at the trek rail.. seems a very popular bike, I personally have a focus sam2 but it tends to be more of a bike park toy rather than what your looking for I think

Begazzz

Apr 19, 2022
Uk
Have not looked at the trek rail.. seems a very popular bike, I personally have a focus sam2 but it tends to be more of a bike park toy rather than what your looking for I think
I have briefly. Itā€™s just too much for the spec. Iā€™m not doubting the frame is good but itā€™s just a frame. I canā€™t justify that spend for such low end kit on a bike Iā€™m not going to drop and jump hard (not that I do my enduro bike tbh and the airdrop edit is too good and new to retire for an ebike. but itā€™s just not worth another Ā£1500.) and tbh I bought my wife a trek marlin and it was a peice of shit. Paint was made of dust and was assembled by a dude with a grease allergy. I was tempted by the focus family of bikes but I really wanted the new 750 system. Iā€™m 14st and the hills in Devon need whā€™s on tap šŸ˜‚

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
I have briefly. Itā€™s just too much for the spec. Iā€™m not doubting the frame is good but itā€™s just a frame. I canā€™t justify that spend for such low end kit on a bike Iā€™m not going to drop and jump hard (not that I do my enduro bike tbh and the airdrop edit is too good and new to retire for an ebike. but itā€™s just not worth another Ā£1500.) and tbh I bought my wife a trek marlin and it was a peice of shit. Paint was made of dust and was assembled by a dude with a grease allergy. I was tempted by the focus family of bikes but I really wanted the new 750 system. Iā€™m 14st and the hills in Devon need whā€™s on tap šŸ˜‚

Haha brilliant canā€™t argue with that šŸ¤£

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles