HI, I am new. I have an Orbea Rise M20

Hodymisto

Jun 3, 2022
Manchester
Hi, I am new also. The M20 is on my shortlist of 3 ebikes looking to buy soon. What are your impressions of the bike and what terrain do you ride? Thanks

Hi, I am new also. The M20 is on my shortlist of 3 ebikes looking to buy soon. What are your impressions of the bike and what terrain do you ride? Thanks
I have both levo SL and Rise m20. Rise has given me a LOT of trouble, but it is helluva lot more fun when its working. Levo is sluggish and very little pep. that said, i did parkinglot test the 2023 Levo SL, and it is significantly improved, but they are selling them at full pop, and 2022 m20s are going at great sale prices and are worth every penny with a warranty. i think 2022 m20 is a best buy, and i wish i'd waited instead of getting a used problem bike. Rise is far more "bikelike" than the older levo, and you wont regret the plunge.

Paulquattro

E*POWAH Elite
May 7, 2020
The Darkside
I have both levo SL and Rise m20. Rise has given me a LOT of trouble, but it is helluva lot more fun when its working. Levo is sluggish and very little pep. that said, i did parkinglot test the 2023 Levo SL, and it is significantly improved, but they are selling them at full pop, and 2022 m20s are going at great sale prices and are worth every penny with a warranty. i think 2022 m20 is a best buy, and i wish i'd waited instead of getting a used problem bike. Rise is far more "bikelike" than the older levo, and you wont regret the plunge.
Have you tried the specific threads yet linked below (y)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles