Hi from Surrey

aebrett

Feb 3, 2021
Surrey, UK
Hi all,
I've been back on bikes for about 3 months now, after almost a decade of barely riding. Got my first emtb (a CUBE Stereo Hybrid 140 SL) in October, but sadly my garage was broken into and it was stolen in December. Fortunately, I had bikmo insurance and after a major home security upgrade I've now replaced it with a 140 SLT. Hoping for less rain soon - the trails around where I live are like a mud bath at the moment!

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Hi all,
I've been back on bikes for about 3 months now, after almost a decade of barely riding. Got my first emtb (a CUBE Stereo Hybrid 140 SL) in October, but sadly my garage was broken into and it was stolen in December. Fortunately, I had bikmo insurance and after a major home security upgrade I've now replaced it with a 140 SLT. Hoping for less rain soon - the trails around where I live are like a mud bath at the moment!
Sry to hear about the stolen bike. They are definitely a target. Like you I’ve upgraded my security systems. Movement activation cameras, bike locks and door-ajar sensors. I don’t have a gps thingy though.

Oh, and carry a small container of mud with you on dry days and apply a small amount before you get home. ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles