Hi all, Newb from Kent in the uk, be gentle, this is the first forum ever !!!!

Rubinstein

Apr 7, 2022
kent
Just learning how to use the forum so please forgive me if I cock up. Ive been riding emtbs for a couple of years now and im totally hooked and obsessed by it. I have a Giant trance 2021 alloy and a Giant trance advanced 2022, which sadly is being returned due to a motor noise which cannot be resolved. But that means im in the market for a second bike !! Im booking a test ride on the canyon spectral on 2021 model with a view to a possible purchase of the 2022 CF version. I live right on the north downs way in Kent and my favourite type of riding is long distance/full days around the downs through Sussex and the south coast. Robs review of the spectral with the 900wh battery was enough to get the eyebrows raised but 10.5k is grounds for divorce in my house so im hoping the pricing the CF version is a bit more wallet friendly. Anyhoo, look forward to chatting all things emtb, R:)

Pezzar

Apr 6, 2022
Rugeley, England United Kingdom
Just learning how to use the forum so please forgive me if I cock up. Ive been riding emtbs for a couple of years now and im totally hooked and obsessed by it. I have a Giant trance 2021 alloy and a Giant trance advanced 2022, which sadly is being returned due to a motor noise which cannot be resolved. But that means im in the market for a second bike !! Im booking a test ride on the canyon spectral on 2021 model with a view to a possible purchase of the 2022 CF version. I live right on the north downs way in Kent and my favourite type of riding is long distance/full days around the downs through Sussex and the south coast. Robs review of the spectral with the 900wh battery was enough to get the eyebrows raised but 10.5k is grounds for divorce in my house so im hoping the pricing the CF version is a bit more wallet friendly. Anyhoo, look forward to chatting all things emtb, R:)

Also - I really don't want to be negative, but this entered my thinking as well? might be a one off but I have heard others complain about the Canyon customer experience? this is just for your info only.

Rubinstein

Apr 7, 2022
kent
Hello fellow newbie :) love the look of the canyon Ons but the model I was interested in (Spectral 8) isn't available. CF is lovely but above my budget.
Hi Pezzar, just worked out how to respond, 🤪. I don't think the pricing is out on the CF until may, should be spectral 8 budget I recon

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles