Hi all I thought I'd introduce myself

Thoby

Jan 15, 2021
Innerleithen
Hi all. e150RS rider since Oct 2019, prior to that lots of XC/Trail in South Africa on a Stumpjumper. Currently based between Glentress, The Golfie and Innerleithen in the Tweed Valley, Scottish Borders which makes me very fortunate to ride from my garage to trail centre, DH or Enduro all on our doorstep. If you haven't been up here you should! The Whyte is brilliant, in the mud and the steep tracks she is flawless. Have pushed the fork to 160 (necessary in my view due to ultra low BB), out a Cane Creek coil on, put more aggressive rubber fore and aft, and 800mm Fatbars. Great to be part of this community.

20210109_125537.jpg

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Greetings from another Whyte rider on the other side of the Border in Northumberland ..under " normal " circumstances our little elder statesmen group make the pilgrimage up to the Tweed Valley a few times each year ..
Welcome ..your bike looks great !

Thoby

Jan 15, 2021
Innerleithen
Fabulous shout me when you do. Any riding south of the border in Northumberland I should be looking to, when life returns to well
new normal whatever that is.

StuR

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
Forest of Dean
Hi all. e150RS rider since Oct 2019, prior to that lots of XC/Trail in South Africa on a Stumpjumper. Currently based between Glentress, The Golfie and Innerleithen in the Tweed Valley, Scottish Borders which makes me very fortunate to ride from my garage to trail centre, DH or Enduro all on our doorstep. If you haven't been up here you should! The Whyte is brilliant, in the mud and the steep tracks she is flawless. Have pushed the fork to 160 (necessary in my view due to ultra low BB), out a Cane Creek coil on, put more aggressive rubber fore and aft, and 800mm Fatbars. Great to be part of this community.

View attachment 50035
Welcome on board
Nice bike , l do like the Whytes
Definitely on my list

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles