Hi all - Best source of bike trails?

carlbiker

🛡️🚵🛡️
Sep 15, 2020
leeds england

Trailforks by far the simplest, if you’d lucky you might get the directions needed you only need this as a reference at the trail centers; great to have at a glance. What you will notice is each trail line may have an official name which is good to refer to. Trailforks strength is also its weakness since it only allows stewards of bike parks to get their contributions approved, otherwise it falls into some other type of queue and I don’t see so many ‘off the beat and track’ examples, if there is there generally incomplete

if your looking XC then Kommute is great as you can see ‘highlights’ (photos and descriptions). Hidden at times is openstreetmaps mtb scale data (1-5) Proposed features/mtb:scale - OpenStreetMap Wiki click the usage for a description which will sometimes have a grade for the trail line

Its not an ideal but I’m trying to convert this info and ‘Trailfork’ openstreetmaps data to see if anything pops out, it’s likely to be cack though but might unearth a gem or two

Ive a couple ideas I’m running over with a dev atm, in an ideal world we would all have devices like the ShredMate (which I’ve bought)and we use something like this to record gnarlyness live which then uploads, zero bs that way but would need an app developing to help with this....

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles