Hey guys big hello from Hayling Island

Jonnyash

Aug 19, 2018
Hayling island
Hello chaps, really looking forward to getting my hands on a ebike, thanks to rob and his channel it’s made me want to take the plunge, I’m thinking either Levo or Kenevo, any advice would be much appreciated, I had my first go on a Levo at a Specialized store, it was a large frame and the chap working there recons I need a XL ?? I’m only 6ft so what do you guys think, unfortunately they never had a XL I could test. More to the point no where actually has any bikes in stock haha, do you think it would be worth waiting for the 2019 levos etc to come out ? Hopefully talk soon, regards Jon ?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hi Jonny,

I'd probably go for the L (you're on the cusp). What's more important is how did the L feel? It's quite difficult to tell in a store. I have both a L and an XL you can test if you can get up to my way!

Also, loads of rumours going around about a 2019 model! Nothing confirmed as of yet but not too much stock of 2018's left!

Jonnyash

Aug 19, 2018
Hayling island
Hi rob I’m thinking the kenevo, as I want to get more into the down hill side of things, am I right in thinking the new blue kenevo is the 2019 model ? And I’m i right that there’s no new upgrades etc on battery and motor ?

Thanks for the offer to pop up appreciate that ! I may do as I’m not that far from you really, the L did feel ok but the guy in shop recons my body is longer than my legs if ya know what I mean hence he thought I would fit a XL better. Yes was hard in shop although I was burning around there car park etc but I was to blown away but the assist and didn’t pay attention to size haha ??‍♂️

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles