Here we go!

JFDI

Feb 13, 2021
Helmsley, North Yorkshire
Hello all!
New here and new to ebikes.
After starting mountain biking way back in 1987 on a rigid Muddy Fox and progressing through to the present bike, a Yeti SB6 it's time to embrace the next 'big thing' and I've just ordered a Trek Rail 9.8 to enhance the stable.
Excited, yes, but unfortunately delivery is not due until August! Not to worry, the trails will be really dry by then!
Cheers and take care!
Dave

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Early to the pre party but fashionably late to the main event where the girls are drunk and the party's in full swing.
You're head may have been turned but don't be too hasty ditching your current ride. Two is always better than one ?

JFDI

Feb 13, 2021
Early to the pre party but fashionably late to the main event where the girls are drunk and the party's in full swing.
You're head may have been turned but don't be too hasty ditching your current ride. Two is always better than one ?
Ha, yes it's nice to have a selection in the stable!

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Hi JFDI , don’t know if I could wait that long after ordering !
I also started out on a MF courier comp in the last 80’s?

JFDI

Feb 13, 2021
Hi JFDI , don’t know if I could wait that long after ordering !
I also started out on a MF courier comp in the last 80’s?
Hopefully after reading all the reviews and whittling the list down it will be worth the wait.
Those MF were pioneering stuff, canty brakes, a buckled rim every ride, toe clips, bar ends, the list goes on, but such a laugh!

CBSTD

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2020
thoK0north
sold my SB6 to fund my emtb but still got my ASX

E1170F69-B564-451A-B15F-C85C58B1443E.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles