• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Inde_Si

May 3, 2023
France
Hi everyone !
I'm going to start by providing a little context. I'm 1m76 for 95kg, and I mainly ride in the south of France (which means steep, rocky terrain that's pretty hard on the equipment). I ride to have fun, but I might do a few competitions a year if I feel like it.

Most of my rides are 2/3h max (40km), with between 1000 and 1600m of elevation gain.

I've owned an E-MTB in the past, a Mondraker Crafty, which I didn't particularly love, the bike was super long at the front, hard to move in the air and in tight corners.

I have a fairly limited selection of brands, as a small shop near my home is offering to help me for next season with fairly generous discounts. Here are the bikes I've selected and from which I'm having trouble making a choice

- Orbea with the Rise LT H10 Orbea Rise
The build seems quite correct, maybe just the rear disc need to be upgraded to 203.

- Orbea with the Wild H20 Orbea Wild
This one need a new damper in the zeb, and the 600wh battery option.

- Cube with the One55 Cube One55
Seems pretty on-point, I didn't heard a lot of good things about these wheels

- Santa Cruz with the Heckler SC Heckler
Same as the wild need a new damper in the Zeb, and probably an other shock too.

Any advice on which one I should get ? They're all pretty similar in price ..
And I kinda lack of experience. The one I like the most is the Rise, it's light, it got power, coil shock compatible ..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles