Levo Gen 2 HELP! - SPECIALIZED LEVO MY19 FSR BOLT KIT - S194200008 - Pack Split

FlimFlam

Jan 30, 2020
South West England
Hi - Has anyone bought the kit above and willing to split out the pack?

I am looking for 2 spacers that come in the Pivot Bolt Kit. In the Specialized Pivot Parts Schematic it is as follows:

1638961493275.png

I need both spacers (Item 10). Specialized will only sell a complete kit for (£95.00) and that's painful for two little items.

And yes I am silly for loosing them.

Any help really appreciated - i am desperate.

Thanks.

FlimFlam

Jan 30, 2020
South West England
Yes it does appear those are the two I lost. They are the thickest spacers in the pack:
Outside Diameter: 21mm
Inside Diameter: 12.1mm
Width (Thickness): 4.5mm
Chamfered profile and sealed spacer.

Thanks.

Last edited:

FlimFlam

Jan 30, 2020
South West England
Hi. As an update Berkshire Cycles sorted me out and corrected me.

@Specialized Rider Care Please could you look into this as it appears to be a big error in your documentation. I download all files again today and used them in this response mail as I wanted to be sure I was not using outdated information. Could you correct your documentation, diagrams and parts Pivot Parts List as this really caused me massive issues as a home mechanic. Let us know when this has been done so we can download the latest version please.

Just as a point to note both the GEN2 FSR Pivot Schematics PDF and the 2019 Levo Manual are wrong. I think Berkshire Cycles are going to feedback to them. I have just shown below for information - hopefully it will help someone out.

This is directly from the Specialized GEN2 FSR Pivot Schematics PDF:

1639138794251.png

This is directly from the 2019 Levo FSR Manual Page 21:

1639138951052.png

This means of course the parts list is wrong as well as it contains items in the list that DO NOT EXIST on a GEN2 Levo - the incorrect parts list is below:

1639139878598.png

The GEN2 bikes (2019) arm have a SINGLE threaded hole to accept a bolt not the dual 'hole and threaded hole sandwich' as shown in the schematics and manual. See the picture of the arm off my bike below:

1639139244041.png

So the mystery is now solved and i still feel silly for not noticing this and just believing the schematics. I just hope it helps someone else in the future.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles