Hellos

imitsus

Feb 14, 2020
Greece
Lyrik ultimate / super deluxe coil / mixed wheels XL frame , I am 184cm and 475 reach is ????. I don't know why propain suggests a size down

Jim25

Jan 23, 2020
London
Lyrik ultimate / super deluxe coil / mixed wheels XL frame , I am 184cm and 475 reach is ????. I don't know why propain suggests a size down
Hey dude,
I've gone all round the houses looking at bikes, not quite being what I want on paper and found the Ekano last night. Pretty much exactly what I'm after geo wise.
But obviously difficult decision just stumping up money for a bike you can only see pictures off!

Where abouts are you?
How was the ordering process?
Had you seen one before?

imitsus

Feb 14, 2020
Greece
Where abouts are you?
How was the ordering process?
Had you seen one before?

I live in Greece, no I hadn't seen one before but anyways I'm used to ordering without actual seeing or demoing as I live in a village far away from Athens.

The ordering process was ok. I ordered back in September and received just little days off the theoretical delivery date. But that was the first deliveries of bikes and till now I guess the procedure will have been normalised.

The bike is very nice... Built quality is excellent. I m very happy and I believe it's price is SUPER.

Today I customised the eco mode to 1 of 3 power and it was very nice surprise. It is as if it is just a little help more than a normal bike. And in this mode battery does not drain...

Anyway very very happy with the bike

I ve some pictures at Instagram, (cheetah_bourree)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles