Hello

Camo1980

Oct 30, 2020
Southampton
Just to say looking forward to gain loads of help and information about Emtb
I’m not new to mtb but E is something else.
Quick question vitus or Thok ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Vitus probably slightly cheaper for the spec. Thok, might better support and in fairness the new one is pretty reasonably spec'd for the money.

Depending on which models you're looking at, the Vitus will be lighter - so it depends what your requirements are really.

CBSTD

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2020
thoK0north
MIG or 01, I know nothing about the vitus but I can whole heartedly vouch for the 01 you can pick a line when climbing, descending is a hoot and enspires confidence to push I would say you have to work it a bit harder to get it through the tight stuff, don't be consernd about after sales service they take it seriously a guy on here had a freehub issue all parts at his door in 2 days there is a UK dealer in Poole there are a few owners on here

CBSTD

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2020
thoK0north
There are a few Mig owners on here not sure about Mig 2.0 owners. Rob reviewed the Mig and loved it, they have a devoted following in Italy. The vitus is hard to beat for value for money tho and chain reaction are giving a thousand pounds off but imagine it'll be all the odd sizes just get it bought and get out there

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles