Hello from the East Suffolk uplands

Penttithefinn

Feb 3, 2021
Suffolk
Hi all, new to the forum, but have been lurking for sometime, and expecting my first ebike soon. Similarly to quite a few vintage (sounds better than older) cyclists, I have been tempted over to the dark side by a list of muscular skeletal problems, which take some of the fun from off road cycling on a clockwork bike.
So having got rid of my road bike, and hopefully all the arrogant, self opinionated bike and medical experts which lurk in their forums, is there a space for those of us who occasionally need medical/health/bike advice without having our arses ripped?
TIA

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
Hi all, new to the forum, but have been lurking for sometime, and expecting my first ebike soon. Similarly to quite a few vintage (sounds better than older) cyclists, I have been tempted over to the dark side by a list of muscular skeletal problems, which take some of the fun from off road cycling on a clockwork bike.
So having got rid of my road bike, and hopefully all the arrogant, self opinionated bike and medical experts which lurk in their forums, is there a space for those of us who occasionally need medical/health/bike advice without having our arses ripped?
TIA
Welcome Penttithefinn
Where abouts are you ?

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Hello & welcome ..
I must admit that I was intrigued by your location ..East Suffolk Uplands ..Im usually pretty good at geography and wondered how I had missed this mountain range in the south ?
I was truly disappointed to learn that its flat as the pancake I've just eaten ..
?

Penttithefinn

Feb 3, 2021
Suffolk
Hello & welcome ..
I must admit that I was intrigued by your location ..East Suffolk Uplands ..Im usually pretty good at geography and wondered how I had missed this mountain range in the south ?
I was truly disappointed to learn that its flat as the pancake I've just eaten ..
?
The town where I live is almost 50m above sea level !!!, I was always told that Witch Pit Farm on the A12 which is very close by was one of the three highest places in the whole of Suffolk........so yes it's the Uplands:cool:

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
I’m near lavenham
Let me know if you’re up for a ride sometime
There’s quite a few forum members in Suffolk /Essex

Not far away in Long Melford ...about 300 ft above the sea but could be fooled into thinking the sea has got nearer.!!!!
If you fancy a very muddy ride out give me a shout .....bet the old railway line is pretty sticky after all the walkers.

Looks as if we might have a local group brewing up here....

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
Not far away in Long Melford ...about 300 ft above the sea but could be fooled into thinking the sea has got nearer.!!!!
If you fancy a very muddy ride out give me a shout .....bet the old railway line is pretty sticky after all the walkers.

Looks as if we might have a local group brewing up here....
Will do

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles