Hello from sunny Lancashire!

MikGriff

May 21, 2020
Accrington
Hi guys.. Stumbled upon this place recently and thought where better to get some advice?

My cheapo ebike has just packed in so I want to treat myself! ?

I'm looking at getting a new eMTB for commuting and a bit of fun when I'm not working, Looking to spend around £3000, I've seen Haibike's and maybe the Specialized Turbo Levo.

Just looking for some recommendations really.

Cheers, And thanks for having me!

spinny25

May 19, 2020
Oldham
It’s hard at the moment with no real test rides but for me I would say the riding position ( geometry of the bike is key )
I tried a Levo and did about 200 yards and knew it wasn’t for me then I took out the Merida e120 full suspension and boom it was like Cinderella’s slipper perfect fit
Everyone will have different opinions but me Merida 2018 is bomb proof done 1300 miles most of them on bad terrain if honest and not really had any issues apart from since I been locked down in last 4 weeks managed To put 600 plus miles on it and really could do with new cassette and chain £65 so not bad really
I know there is still a few new ones Out there at £3300 ish and I would say it’s a lot of bike for the cash if the lad test model isn’t a issue for you have a look you won’t be disappointed honestly

BB335C31-347F-4DA0-9470-591E5347C63B.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles