Hello from Norway (Kongsberg)

Anders

Subscriber
Oct 11, 2023
Norway
I am Anders from Kongsberg, Norway. I am new to everything eMTB, but quite experienced in motorcycles :)
I have ridden motocycle enduro for the last 14 years on Gasgas bikes.

As I wanted an eMTB for my 63rd birthday, but didn't get any, I had to buy one myself ;) I got a really good price on a Haibike AllTrack 11 locally and pulled the trigger i mid September. IMG_20230916_181416.jpg .

Have ridden it approx 180km so far and must say it is great fun. I have no ambitions towards becoming a very good eMTB rider, but plan to use the Haibike for commuting a day or two per week (I have approx 15km to work) and taking a non-paved route using some local trails when going home. This way I will do some 35-60km a week. Perhaps also some trips to local trails from time to time on my days off.

Attached is an image from my crowded workshop with the Haibike alongside my Gasgas.

trailcat

Oct 8, 2023
Australia
I am Anders from Kongsberg, Norway. I am new to everything eMTB, but quite experienced in motorcycles :)
I have ridden motocycle enduro for the last 14 years on Gasgas bikes.

As I wanted an eMTB for my 63rd birthday, but didn't get any, I had to buy one myself ;) I got a really good price on a Haibike AllTrack 11 locally and pulled the trigger i mid September. View attachment 126545 .

Have ridden it approx 180km so far and must say it is great fun. I have no ambitions towards becoming a very good eMTB rider, but plan to use the Haibike for commuting a day or two per week (I have approx 15km to work) and taking a non-paved route using some local trails when going home. This way I will do some 35-60km a week. Perhaps also some trips to local trails from time to time on my days off.

Attached is an image from my crowded workshop with the Haibike alongside my Gasgas.
Welcome.. what a way to go to work

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles