Hello from Norway (Bergen)

Bjonok

Sep 28, 2019
Norway
I live close to beautiful trails, but they require a 40-50min steep pedalling. All my life I have dreamt of a imaginary chairlift to the top, and I think an emtb answers my prayers.

I´m currently awaiting the 2020 Kenevo Expert. I REALLY can't afford it, but a mix of savings and credit cards will send me into total economically oblivion...which will be fun. But it needs to come with a double crown/ triple clamp opyion as I will treat it as my battery driven dh-bike.

I´ve read many of the posts in here, and find this forum to be filled with competent and nice people. I am very happy to be able to be part of this fine forum.

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I´m currently awaiting the 2020 Kenevo Expert. I REALLY can't afford it, but a mix of savings and credit cards will send me into total economically oblivion...which will be fun.

Very nice ... and worth it I'm sure !!!! You can hopefully be the first person to put a real photo in the "my 2020 kenevo leaning on stuff" thread !

and find this forum to be filled with competent and nice people.

I always get confused like that when I read two forums at the same time :)

Bjonok

Sep 28, 2019
Norway
Welcome along..
Thanks man :)

Very nice ... and worth it I'm sure !!!! You can hopefully be the first person to put a real photo in the "my 2020 kenevo leaning on stuff" thread !

It is soooooo pricy... But we needs it...

I always get confused like that when I read two forums at the same time :)

It can be like night and day ;)

Hey! A fellow Norwegian, what d'ya know :)

Welcome to the forum!

There should be more of em´in here. But I guess not everyone wants to out themselves just yet. I really don´t care about the "emtb or not" discussion. I´m fat, lazy and I want to ride!

Thanks for the welcome, guys! :)

Chedhead

Jun 18, 2024
Cheddar
I used got to Bergen a lot see family a lot, beautiful place some great rides, I remember skiing in Geilo and riding on crappy old mtn bikes the old Railway from somewhere to finse then to geilo. some great routes for you very close

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles