hello from North East

smudge

Aug 29, 2019
North East
Hey guy's and gurl's, im new to ebike's(never been on a bike in years) and just to collection of my base model turbo levo. i been out for a urban blast and im liking the bike very much
not going to lie, it took me a while to pluck the courage up to purchase the bike as for me it's very expensive, so i'm hoping this will help me get out the house and get some much needed exercise and fun in the process
Big shout out to Rob Hancill for his youtube vids along with this forum to help persuade me to get the bike
Smudge

Neverbeentomoab

Jun 17, 2019
Middlesbrough
Hey guy's and gurl's, im new to ebike's(never been on a bike in years) and just to collection of my base model turbo levo. i been out for a urban blast and im liking the bike very much
not going to lie, it took me a while to pluck the courage up to purchase the bike as for me it's very expensive, so i'm hoping this will help me get out the house and get some much needed exercise and fun in the process
Big shout out to Rob Hancill for his youtube vids along with this forum to help persuade me to get the bike
Smudge
I'm from north east (mbro)too and should be picking my base levo up from bikescene in a week or so.loads of great places to ride depending on whereabouts you are in n/you'll love the levo.

smudge

Aug 29, 2019
North East
i'm i little more north than mboro, your right about the levo i love it and have fun on your levo when you get it

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles