Hello from flat Lincolnshire

Mart160plus

Feb 1, 2023
Lincolnshire
Hello and welcome to me !
Been into biking for so many years but in recent times it’s been more road stuff, completed the London to Brighton and a sportive based out of Silverstone but both were some years ago.
I’ve just ordered a Cube Reaction Hybrid Pro 625 via the bike to work scheme, so will be looking to get out on the trails as soon as that is here and I’ve helicopter-taped it !
Not many trails here in flat Lincolnshire but there are quite a few within short(ish) drives.
Looking forward to interacting with you all :-D

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
@Mart160plus Welcome! I would recommend that you give Sherwood Pines a visit. Despite all the rain we've had the place is amazingly dry. Err, by "dry" I don't mean dusty dry, I mean damp and grippy with very few puddles (none where I ride). For long-time Pines riders, the lack of lakes on the trails is amazing for the time of year.

By all means give the red and blue a good work out, but keep your eyes open for off-piste trails, of which there are many. Another tip is to check out the "Rideouts" section on this Forum and look up "Sherwood Pines" to see what else is there.

emtbPhil

Jun 20, 2021
UK
You know.. I used to live in Lincoln and I was tempted to go back down that way or Newark when I buy a house.
But since I got into biking I don't think I could - like an ironing board all the way to the sea :ROFLMAO:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles