Hello from Alaska

Juneaubikedoctor

Jul 13, 2020
Juneau, Alaska
I’m a retailer with a small shop in Juneau, Alaska. We carry Specialized and Giant, so I’m here to learn more about the ebikes from these brands from people who have real world experience with these bikes.
I’m currently waiting for my Giant Trance E+ 1 Pro. We’ve sold several Levo and a couple Kenevo models and we’ve dealt with the known motor issues on the Levo. Curious to see how things work out with the Trance.

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
I’m a retailer with a small shop in Juneau, Alaska. We carry Specialized and Giant, so I’m here to learn more about the ebikes from these brands from people who have real world experience with these bikes.
I’m currently waiting for my Giant Trance E+ 1 Pro. We’ve sold several Levo and a couple Kenevo models and we’ve dealt with the known motor issues on the Levo. Curious to see how things work out with the Trance.

The main thing you will learn is that Giant E-MBTs are very good bikes with a very high spec for the price, but they are SERIOUSLY let down by the ABSOLUTELY APPALlING APP, most features of which do not work most of the time, and which has not been fit for purpose from the day it was released!
Giant made a HUGE mistake when they decided to sell bikes since 2019 without a built in screen.

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
I worked on a tender delivering Lynn Canal chums to Taku Fisheries in 2010 . A friend still runs the boat called the Crane and if you see it at the dock tell them biker bob said hello.

Did you look at the Yamaha line of eBikes over the Giant? There are some shops down here that are having good success with them. They have a nice drop bar bike and are due to come out with a nice looking FS.

Juneaubikedoctor

Jul 13, 2020
Juneau, Alaska
I worked on a tender delivering Lynn Canal chums to Taku Fisheries in 2010 . A friend still runs the boat called the Crane and if you see it at the dock tell them biker bob said hello.

Did you look at the Yamaha line of eBikes over the Giant? There are some shops down here that are having good success with them. They have a nice drop bar bike and are due to come out with a nice looking FS.
Funny. I saw Crane yesterday. I ran the retail operation at Taku for a while back around the turn of the century.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles