Hello from a recent convert in Scotland (2020 Levo Expert)

Nath NoFun

Nov 17, 2019
Scotland
Hi everyone! Been watching Rob’s channel for a while now and finally decided to do the right thing ? Only been for a couple of rides so far, and I’ve also only recently moved to Scotland, so the Levo is the perfect way to explore the trails here!

A755AE33-D138-41BB-941A-EA925820B7B2.jpeg

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Hi everyone! Been watching Rob’s channel for a while now and finally decided to do the right thing ? Only been for a couple of rides so far, and I’ve also only recently moved to Scotland, so the Levo is the perfect way to explore the trails here!

View attachment 21830
Welcome where are you at . I'm Buckie area have a 19 expert happy days ahead of you

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
I meant the OP.

Have you never heard of the Loch Ness Monster? I think he captured it in his bike photo he posted.
Swam in Loch Ness drunk out of it even #### in it. Monster season finished September it comes back for you rich American tourists haha. Just noticed the cartoon image

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Im down in Dalbeattie, nr the borders. Still might make it to you on one battery though ? These things are crazy!
Yes unbelievable the milage i could manage 50 miles i reckon and im no light . weight Seven stanes country eh had a week in Kippford caravan park did a few places when man made trails first opened up 2004 I remember the area well. Enjoy .

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles