Happy Christmas everyone

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
I know someone has already posted one like this but I wanted to say Merry Christmas and a happy healthy New year, and to say thanks for all the advice and help I’ve received this year with my many and varied questions, it’s been a very traumatic period lately with the loss of my dear Mum and I received some lovely kind words, this forum has been an inspiration and I’m proud to be part of it, your all an outstanding group of people on here and so very helpful, thanks guys and all the best to you all.

Sean

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
I know someone has already posted one like this but I wanted to say Merry Christmas and a happy healthy New year, and to say thanks for all the advice and help I’ve received this year with my many and varied questions, it’s been a very traumatic period lately with the loss of my dear Mum and I received some lovely kind words, this forum has been an inspiration and I’m proud to be part of it, your all an outstanding group of people on here and so very helpful, thanks guys and all the best to you all.

Sean

Happy Christmas mate

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles