Greetings from Grizedale, Lake District.

Rod2H

Apr 2, 2021
Cumbria, UK
Morning everyone,

Just joined the forum, so a quick "hi" from up here. Anyone else riding in the Lakes much at the moment?

Shortly adding a Levo to the fleet, when the nice people at Specialized hit the 'ship' buttons again. This will be my first eMTB, coming from several Cannondale's and my favourite super light Scalpel. Looking forward to a new chapter.

Maybe see some of you in the Fells?

Happy Easter. R.

mark.ai

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 10, 2018
Windermere
Welcome :) Great place to be based!

I love the trails and bridleways around the forest there, so head over every couple of weeks from Windermere. Although the annual logging has turned some areas into a mud fest recently :)

Rod2H

Apr 2, 2021
Cumbria, UK
Welcome :) Great place to be based!

I love the trails and bridleways around the forest there, so head over every couple of weeks from Windermere. Although the annual logging has turned some areas into a mud fest recently :)
Hey Mark,

Agree, although we are rarely short of mud in the Lakes. The past couple of days have been amazing though. The ski's are waxed in case the forecasted snow arrives tomorrow. :)

Maybe, see you around. R.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Hello Rod ..and welcome ..
I'm looking forward to getting back over there for some Lakeland riding on my ebike and maybe giving those fells & mountains some payback after what they have taken out of me over the years on my mtb ..
Great place to live & ride ..you are a lucky man ..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles