Garage Doors

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Well Tidy... The jerseys ice hockey ?
Thanks 🙏.
The jerseys here are all NFL teams. Usually everyone wore their fav team or player.

I have a few signed hockey jerseys and stick from the Vancouver Canucks (who are in first place …for now).
image.jpg

Edit; If you zoom in on the wall map, bottom left corner, there’s a small white ball (pin). That’s where I live. 🏠.

Last edited:

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
Ref James_C's post #19. It had never occurred to me to consider an outward opening side-hinged pair of doors. I really like the look of them, and the utility of course. They look as though they would be much more robust and secure than standard garage doors. But they take up a big swept area in front. right where cars need to be parked. Not for everyone.
My neighbour has a two thirds one third sweep opening garage door. Great idea but my drive just can't accommodate our cars and this particular style of door. Shame.

E Bob

Feb 15, 2021
torfaen
Thanks 🙏.
The jerseys here are all NFL teams. Usually everyone wore their fav team or player.

I have a few signed hockey jerseys and stick from the Vancouver Canucks (who are in first place …for now).
View attachment 133089
Edit; If you zoom in on the wall map, bottom left corner, there’s a small white ball (pin). That’s where I live. 🏠.
A Sport i wish id tried... The film Goon is a classic..

James_C

Nov 25, 2019
Kent, UK
Ref James_C's post #19. It had never occurred to me to consider an outward opening side-hinged pair of doors. I really like the look of them, and the utility of course. They look as though they would be much more robust and secure than standard garage doors. But they take up a big swept area in front. right where cars need to be parked. Not for everyone.
Mine are recessed about 2 feet and hinge from there so it counters that somewhat.

mine looks like this in white:

1706041096877.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles