Kenevo Gen1 FYI about Kenevo Expert 2022

Topi

Aug 8, 2022
Sweden
Hi all you cowgirls and - boys.
I purchased my Kenevo Expert 2022 for four weeks ago and first of all i couldn´t start it up because you obviously connect a charger to TCU before the first start of this phenomenal bike. Well, when that was done, so i biked about 5km, and then the body of rear wheel gave up! F**k me hardly!! I first of all thought that i was too strong or too thick. But SCS in Stockholm had very good knowledge of this kind of problems and they did very good job between me and DT Swiss, so i´m happy so far.

Do you guys have had this kind or any kind of probs with your rides?

Bye and sorry!

Healy

Oct 4, 2020
Forest of dean
18 months of owing my Whyte e180s and it’s been faultless. Will be buying another Whyte e180 next year. Hopefully give me discount of free shit for being a loyal customer

Topi

Aug 8, 2022
Sweden
18 months of owing my Whyte e180s and it’s been faultless. Will be buying another Whyte e180 next year. Hopefully give me discount of free shit for being a loyal customer
Cool! What kind of hubs you have? Hopefully Whyte have as good warranty service as Specialized here in Europe have.

Healy

Oct 4, 2020
Forest of dean
I put a set of hope wheels that I had on my other bike. They only had a handful of ride before they went on the ebike. The wheels have also been great

Topi

Aug 8, 2022
Sweden
I put a set of hope wheels that I had on my other bike. They only had a handful of ride before they went on the ebike. The wheels have also been great
All right. DT Swiss have had problem with their ratchet rings and they seems to change them to an updated version. So no more fails on this bike. :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles