Frame bag for a Rise

10splaya

Mar 1, 2022
Miami
Any ideas or good places to get frame bags for the H10? or any other Orbeas?

Not many fit too well. I dont like carrying my phone and wallet on my person

Thanks

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Not an Orbea but it's a good quality option?

Snowrydr01

Dec 15, 2021
Jeeptj01!
A member here had this on their rise and the fitment looked good.

I was cheap and just ordered one of these to test fit first since i dont use a bag that often.

10splaya

Mar 1, 2022
Miami

I was cheap and just ordered one of these to test fit first since i dont use a bag that often.

Thanks for the 411!!!

the first bag I have on my other bike I need more velcro the frame on the rise is too thick...

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent

I have that bag original straps only good for top tube however I have spare straps for down tube which is a lot thicker than standard bike so need longer straps

EA62F112-A52A-46F6-BE15-D676F70E52D9.jpeg

ebsocalmtb

Sep 29, 2021
Southern-Cal
I use the evoc frame pack in small size on my XL. I feel like I could actually fit the medium sized one and I think I'm going to order one to give it a shot. It's big enough to carry a tube, stans dart, 2 co2 canisters a small section of chain and my wolftooth 8 bit pliers.

69DMvz4.jpg

MikeL_mtb

Feb 15, 2022
New York
I've been using the dakine hotlaps in front of the water bottle location, but I did notice it was scratching the clear around the strap. I just got my ridewrap, so I don't think it will be an issue afterwards, but it doesn't seem like the factory clear is all that hard.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles