FOCUS SAM 2 PIVOT BOLT SET

Stoneham

Mar 29, 2020
lancashire england
Hi , can anyone tell me where I can get a pivot bolt set for a 2018 focus sam2 emtb?. Just replaced all the bearings in suspension and when torquing up the rocker arm to 18nm the pivot bolt sheared. There are 2 shouldered bolts that fit either side of the rocker arm to the main frame. I presume jam or sam2 will be the same bit struggling to find either those 2 bolts or a full kit of bolts. Any ideas or help would be appreciated 🙏

20240607_153900.jpg 20240607_153923.jpg

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
I had problems with those bolts corroding on a Jam. Small parts like that you'll only get from a dealer. In the past, I have used Ash at Northern Ride for a £3 charge port cover. They order direct from Focus & offered me either £25 postage direct from Germany or hang on a fortnight & Focus would chuck it in with their shop order & post it on to me for a fiver.

Stoneham

Mar 29, 2020
lancashire england
I had problems with those bolts corroding on a Jam. Small parts like that you'll only get from a dealer. In the past, I have used Ash at Northern Ride for a £3 charge port cover. They order direct from Focus & offered me either £25 postage direct from Germany or hang on a fortnight & Focus would chuck it in with their shop order & post it on to me for a fiver.
Cheers for info , I will message them and see of they can help.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles